At Spirt Journeys Worldwide we take all of the stress out of booking a holiday so all you need to do is decide what to pack for your holiday.
Our journeys will take you around the world to Asia, Africa, Australia & Pacific, Canada & USA and Europe. See our destinations for yourself here.
We know that sometimes it can be difficult to think of what you need to pack for your holiday, so we have taken the stress out of that for you too.
If you are travelling abroad you will need to ensure you have the correct paperwork.
- Health Insurance Car (where required)
It may be a good idea to take a photocopy of your Passport Identification page too or photograph it and save it in your mobile phone or to the cloud.
- Insurance Policy Documents
- Confirmation of flights and accommodation
- Vehicle hire confirmation
- Tour itinerary
- If you are taking a self-drive tour you will also need your Drivers Licence
If you are planning to fly and taking your toiletries as hand luggage, remember they all need to be 100ml or less and fit into one sealable plastic bag.
As well as your everyday toiletries also remember…
- Sunscreen and insect repellent
- Antibacterial hand santitiser
- Small first aid kit
- Book, e-reader, magazines
- IPad or Laptop (for entertainment purposes only!)
- Mobile Phone
There are some useful apps that you may find useful to download before your journey begins.
- Google Translate – Users can listen to conversations and provide translated text, but it also works on inputted text as well, and via your smartphone’s camera, it can look at a sign and translate its meaning.
- XE Currency – Monitor currencies of your choice, customise your list and set alerts and notifications.
- Lonely Planet (guide book) – Packed with tips and advice from on-the-ground experts.
- Culture Trip – Local information and recommendations no matter where you are travelling to. You can create a profile and bookmark travel stories.
The most important things are your camera, to capture your holiday memories that we will help you to create and your smile.
If you would like to contact us to find out more about how we can take the stress out of your next holiday, just click here.