- Additional Info
- 7 Nights accommodation at the hotels mentioned on Twin/Double Sharing as per hotels mentioned. Single rooms available at a supplement.
- Meal Plan as stated; [B: Bed & Breakfast]
- Self Drive Medium size car hire with included insurance
- Green fees as mentioned in the program
- All currently applicable taxes;
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, alcoholic beverages, camera / video camera fee at all monuments, medical expenses, airport departure taxes, etc.;
- Meals other than those specified above
- Buggy, golf clubs, caddy fees and golf shoes & other golf equipment rental fees
- Any insurance;
- International and domestic air-fares
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions;
Day 1 Arrive Edinburgh (-/-/-)
Arrive Edinburgh and collect your car hire. Check into your hotel.
Rest of the day is to enjoy at leisure.
Day 2 North Berwick (B/-/-)
With breathtaking views of the Firth of Forth and islands of Bass Rock, Craigleith, Lamb and Fidra, as well as the town of North Berwick itself, there are few places better in the world to play golf!
Spend evening at leisure.
Day 3: Kingsbarns(B/-/-)
One of the many delights of Kingsbarns Golf Links is that you can see the North Sea from virtually every part of the course.
Spend free time at leisure to enjoy St Andrews
Overnight St Andrews
Day 4 Carnoustie (B/-/-)
This morning you will play Carnoustie.
Carnoustie Golf Links is an iconic, world-leading golf destination in Scotland and home to ‘Golf’s Greatest Test’. Golf has been played at the Links since the 16th century and it was Carnoustie natives who went on to establish the Professional Golfer’s Associations of America and Australia.
Continue the drive North to Inverness.
Day 5 Castle Stuart (B/-/-)
After breakfast, drive to Castle Stuart Golf Course to play one round of golf. This attractive golf course, surrounded by picturesque nature is known as one of the top new international courses.
Spend free time at leisure to enjoy Inverness and the surrounding area.
Day 6 championship course at Royal Dornoch (B/-/-)
Today, after breakfast, drive to Royal Dornoch Golf Club to play one round of golf.
Dornoch Golf Course attracts not only the passionate golfers. This magnificent place is also known as a place where Madonna got married to Guy Ritchie! In the afternoon, return to the hotel.
Rest of the day, spend at leisure. Optionally, you may explore Dornoch.
Day 7 Turnberry (B/-/-)
This morning leave Inverness and travel via Glencoe to Ayrshire. You can stop in Fort William, Glencoe and Loch Lomond on route to Ayrshire
Day 8 Final day (B/-/-)
Enjoy an early round of golf at Turnberry.
Trump Turnberry is a world renowned bucket list golf destination. Home to the Ailsa course, host of four Open Championships, the resort consists of two 18-hole courses and one 9-hole course perfect for your golf break in the UK. The legendary 7,489 yard, par-71 Ailsa course is known for its tough opening holes and is demanding for even the most skilled golfers.
Later in the day drive to Edinburgh or Glasgow for your departure.
More about Scotland
More about this tour
Further details for Spirit of Scotland’s Golf – 7nights / 6 rounds
Tour/Cruise including overnight stay
No essential info for this tour